We’re hosting Zwift meetups for any MitoSpin riders interested in Zwifting while following along with our incredible mitoMOTIVATOR sessions on Feb 7th.
New to Zwift?
- You will need to set up a Zwift account
- Cost is $18/month.
- Check the ‘zwift setup’ options to make sure you have the gear needed.
Please complete the following steps, and join us:
- Zwift rides will be private MITO rides
- FOLLOW Dave Mosher and Richard MacDonald. To learn how to follow a rider, click here.
- Email Dave & Richard to let them know you’d like to join the meetups. They will invite you to ALL 5 so that you have the flexibility to ride at any point during the day.
- PLEASE NOTE that LATE arrivals to a meetup will only be allowed in if it is within 25 mins of the start time. Otherwise, Zwift will not let you access.
- Have the meet up instructions handy to refer to on event day. We’ve laid everything out, step-by-step to ensure the day runs smoothly.
New to Zwift:
Should you have any questions along the way or during the event, please call Megan MacDonald at 403-831-0823, she’ll get you rolling! See you on the 7th 🚲
Check out the schedule below for where we will be riding: