When: September 16th – 23rd
Location: Participating locations across Canada
This September, in support of Mitochondrial Disease Awareness Month, businesses across Canada have joined our Toonie at the Till campaign. If you live near a participating business, stop in, make a purchase and consider adding a toonie to your purchase.
Participating businesses include:
- Strides Running Store, Calgary, AB
- Tri it Multi-Sport, Calgary, AB
- Joy Drop, Calgary, AB
- Alberta Apparel, Calgary, AB
- Fresh Air Experience, Regina, SK
- Ski Uphill / Run Uphill, Canmore, AB
- Good Earth Coffee House, Regina, SK
- Life Rocks Fitness, Online
- Fast Trax, Edmonton, AB
- Kala and Lime, Calgary, AB
- Spolumbos, Calgary, AB
- Unlimited Skate and Snow, Canmore & Banff, AB
Share your Toonie at the Till support by posting a picture, add the hashtag: #makechange4mito and post on social media.
Toonie at the Till Partnership Opportunities:
If you are a interested in becoming a Toonie at the Till partner, drop us a line, we’d love to hear from you. To view our campaign overview, simply click “Toonie at the Till” campaign for more information.
Email us at: Partnerships@MitoCanada.org