When: September 16th and 17th
Location: Select Monuments Across Canada
Light Up for Mito!
This September 16th and 17th, monuments across Canada will light up the night in green in support of Mitochondrial Disease Awareness Week.
During your monument visit, post a picture on our Light Up Monuments Facebook page, use our suggested hashtags and spark a conversation with those around you and in your online community.
- BC Place Stadium, Vancouver – September 16th
- Canada Place Sails of Light, Vancouver – September 17th
- Winnipeg Sign – September 17th
- Fredericton City Hall – September 17th
- Halifax City Hall – September 17th
- Charlottetown City Hall – September 17th
- Calgary Tower – September 17th
- CN Tower, Toronto – September 17th
- Young and Dundas Square, Toronto
Please use the following monument hashtags in your social media posts: